Wearable Fitness Trackers is the most easy and perfect way to monitor your health and activity without any effort. Think of it as a doctor’s hand on your wrist which constantly measures your heath activity. Also, These best wearable fitness trackers can save your life in some crucial conditions.
Best Wearable Fitness Trackers
The best wearable fitness tracker for you is totally depends on your lifestyle. Similarly, it also depends on your needs and how active your lifestyle is. Some of you will only needs sleep tracking and heart rate monitor while others want built in GPS for step count and running.
How Fitness Trackers Work?
Most of the wearable fitness tracker comes with accelerometer, gyroscope and built in GPS to measure the rotation, orientation and running.
Also, there’s the altimeter that can measure the height from the ground. It can also tell the number of stairs you’ve able get down and up during work out. Other wearable fitness trackers light your wrist through optical sensor and measures your heart rate.
The good news is that you can get several good wearable fitness trackers to fulfil your needs. Almost all of them can do the basics of tracking.
Here is the list of the 5 best wearable fitness trackers:
1. LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker ID115U HR is the 1st product in our list of Best wearable fitness trackers. It comes with the IP76 water rating therefore it’s a water-resistant product not water-proof.
Following is the feature list of this wearable fitness tracker:
- Activity tracking all day and night
- Glance notifications on your wrist
- OLED screen of 0.86”
- Data management through VeryFitPro App
- Smart camera control
- Silent vibrating Alarms
2. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
Fitbit Charge 2 is an easy to use and accessible wearable fitness tracker. With sleep tracking, exercise and heart rate measure, this fitness tracker looks adorable and won’t waste your money.
Following are the features that comes with Fitbit charge 2:
- Multi-Sports tracking and connected GPS
- Auto Exercise recognition
- Up to 5 days of battery life
- All day and night activity tracking
- Auto sleep tracking and sleep stages
Also, it comes with cardio fitness level hence you can improve your personalized fitness score over time.
3. Fitbit Alta HR
Fitbit Alta HR is the elder brother of charge 2 but with slightly less features. It’s a solid activity tracker with bands that are interchangeable. It has long battery life and few smart clock faces. Furthermore, it comes with smart tracking which means you don’t need to turn in on to start tracking.
Here is the features list of Fitbit Alta HR:
- Heart rate measuring
- Steps, Calories and distance tracking
- Up to 7 days of battery life
- Interchangeable bands
- Call and notification alerts
- Clock at a glance
4. Lintelek Fitness Tracker
Lintelek Fitness Tracker ID130HR completely records all day activities like calories burned, step count, distance and active minutes. It comes with a long standby time and a Bluetooth connection. Furthermore, its charging requires only 1 hour from 0-100%.
Features list of Lintelek Fitness Tracker includes:
- Can be charged with any USB interface anytime
- 5-10 days of battery time
- Bluetooth connection
- Sleep monitoring + Alarms
- Glance notification
5. Letsfit Fitness Tracker
Letsfit Fitness Tracker comes with All day activity Tracking. Smart phones with iOS 7.1 & later or Android 4.4 & later are usable with its mobile app. It weighs 0.67oz and 5.4 inch – 7.6 inch of wrist size
Features that comes with Letsfit Fitness Tracker are:
- 0.87” OLED screen
- 5-10 days of battery life with 45mAh Li battery
- IP67 rating which means its water resistant
- Remote camera control
- Glance notification when you turn up your wrist
- Read text messages for you
- Receive notifications from other apps (Facebook, WhatsApp etc.)